Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Nov. 29–Dec. 5.
Friday, Nov. 29
• At 2:28 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 3:12 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 400 block of M Street.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• At 1:30 p.m. a report of battery on the 900 block of 10th Street.
• At 4:00 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle on the 700 block of E Street.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• At 12:33 a.m. a report of battery on the 500 block of Pacific Avenue.
• At 3:20 p.m. a warrant arrest made on the 600 block of J Street.
• At 9:50 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a pedestrian on the 1000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Tuesday, Dec. 3
• At 5:30 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Wednesday, Dec. 4
• At 12:10 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 900 block of Northcrest Drive.
• At 9:53 a.m. a disorderly conduct arrest near 10th and 5th Streets.
• At 2:40 p.m. a report of a hit and run on El Dorado Street.
• At 4:40 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 1000 block of 9th Street.
Thursday, Dec. 5
• At 6:00 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle on the 1100 block of Huntington Street.
• At 8:00 pm. a report of a bike theft on the 700 C Street.