Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Dec. 6–12.
Friday, Dec. 6
• At 11:55 a.m. a warrant arrest on the 100 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 12:30 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 400 block of 9th Street.
• At 2:30 p.m. a report of battery on the 300 block of M Street.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• At 3:35 p.m. a report of battery on the 300 block of M Street.
• At 6:15 p.m. a report of a disturbance on the 800 block of C Street.
• At 10:09 p.m. a person arrested for trespassing on the 900 block of 10th Street.
Sunday, Dec. 8
• At 7:22 a.m. a warrant arrest made near K Street and Lauff Avenue.
• At 2:00 p.m. a warrant arrest made on the 100 block of Elk Valley Road.
Tuesday, Dec. 10
• At 10:13 a.m. a report of theft on the 900 block of G Street.
• At 11:03 a.m. a report of a death on the 300 block of 4th Street.
• At 6:00 p.m. a person arrested for battery on the 800 block of G Street.
Wednesday, Dec. 11
• At 12:47 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 100 block of L Street.