Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for June 13–19.
Wednesday, June 13
• At 8:20 a.m. vandalism to a vehicle on the 1300 block of Northcrest Drive.
Friday, June 15
• At 7:10 a.m. a male tampering with a water meter at a vacant residence on the 600 block of L Street.
Saturday, June 16
• At 5:00 a.m. a report of a gas can with a hose used to siphon out of a car tank. The owner was not located. The gas was put back into the vehicle on the 1300 block of El Dorado Street.
Sunday, June 17
• At 12:40 p.m. a naked female dancing around in a parking lot on the 800 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 11:20 p.m. a prowler at the back door of a residence on the 900 block of B Street.
Monday, June 18
• At 6:23 p.m. a traffic collision causing property damage to a fence near L and 4th streets.
Tuesday, June 19
• At 7:30 p.m. children harassing a raccoon at Kidtown. They were contacted and counseled.
• At 9:00 p.m. a burglary arrest made on the 900 block of Northcrest Drive.