Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Sept. 20–24.
Friday, Sept. 20
• At 9:30 a.m. a report of a vehicle fire on the 500 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 4:30 p.m. a report of a theft on the 400 block of 7th Street.
Saturday, Sept. 21
• At 4:05 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 500 block of M Street.
Sunday, Sept. 22
• At 1:50 p.m. a warrant arrest on the east end of 3rd Street.
Monday, Sept. 23
• At 9:05 a.m. a report of vandalism on the 300 block of M Street.
• At 3:49 p.m. a person arrested for criminal threats on the 400 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 9:47 p.m. an arrest for public intoxication on the 700 block of M Street.
• At 11:30 p.m. a report of a burglary at the cemetary.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
• At 3:36 a.m. a public intoxication arrest on the 800 block of J Street.
• At 1:22 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident near 2nd and L streets.