Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for April 12–April 18.
Friday, April 12
• At 4:45 a.m. a report of a restraining order arrest made on the 300 block of M Street.
• At 8:43 p.m. a report of a warrant arrest made on the 500 block of Pacific Avenue.
Saturday, April 13
• At 8:00 a.m. a report of a trespasser arrested at Safeway.
Sunday, March 14
• At 9:42 a.m. a report of an assault on Breen Street.
Tuesday, March 16
• At 2:46 p.m. a report of a robbery at Bank of America on H Street.
• At 6:00 p.m. a report of a theft arrest on the 400 block of M Street.
Wednesday, March 17
• At 8:25 p.m. a public intoxication arrest made on the 100 block of Elk Valley Road.
Thursday, March 28
• At 11:00 p.m. a public intoxication arrest made on the 1200 block of 5th Street.