Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Aug. 8 - Aug. 14.
Wednesday, Aug. 8
• At 4:10 p.m. a male lying partially in the roadway near 4th and M streets. He was moved to a safe location and counselled.
• At 10:55 p.m. an arrest at Safeway for burglary on the 400 block of M Street.
Thursday, Aug. 9
• At 1:38 p.m. a stolen vehicle on the 300 block of Essex Street.
Friday, Aug. 10
• At 2:00 p.m. vandalism to a van on the 400 block of 7th Street.
Saturday, Aug. 11
• At 2:00 a.m. a fight at a bar on the 1000 block of U.S. Highway 101. Neither party pursued charges.
• At 10:49 p.m. a report of a possible hit-and-run on the 1100 block of Gainard Street.
Sunday, Aug. 12
• At 2:45 p.m. a male who fell off his bike in front of Rite-Aid. He was arrested for public intoxication.
• At 3:25 p.m. a theft from a vehicle on the 100 block of Hoover Avenue.
• At 8:38 p.m. an assault on the 500 block of Cooper Avenue.
Monday, Aug. 13
• At 9:40 a.m. the front door of an apartment kicked in on the 800 block of B Street.
• At 9:30 p.m. a stolen vehicle on the 900 block of Pacific Avenue.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
• At 12:52 a.m. an open window at the high school. The area was cleared and the window was secured.