Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Nov. 28 - Dec. 4.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
• At 7:30 p.m. a report of stolen property found at the pawn shop.
Thursday, Nov. 29
• At 2:45 a.m. a man arrested for battery on the 700 block of G
• At 10:00 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 200 block of Essex Street.
• At 6:30 p.m. a report of a vehicle stuck in a flooded area near Front and B streets.
• At 7:33 p.m. a police dog detected narcotics near Childs and Amador streets.
Friday, Nov. 30
• At 12:05 a.m. a person arrested for disorderly conduct near Pacific Avenue and E Street.
Sunday, Dec. 2
• At 10:10 a person was arrested near 9th and G streets.
Monday, Dec. 3
• At 2:45 p.m. a report of a battery and theft on the 1300 block of El Dorado Street.
• At 7:50 p.m. a report of a person arrested on the 700 block of 9th Street.
• At 10:30 p.m. a report of a person arrested on a warrant on the 900 block of Front Street.
Tuesday, Dec. 4
• At 8:00 a.m. a report of a theft of a solar panel on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.