Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Feb. 6 - Feb. 14.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
• At 3:25 a.m. a warrant arrest made at Sutter Coast Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 7
• At 7:30 a.m. a report of vandalism on the 600 block of M Street.
Friday, Feb. 8
• At 7:17 p.m. a report of a man verbally assaulting an officer on the 500 block of M Street. The man was arrested for public intoxication.
• At 7:20 p.m. a report of an assault at Crescent Elk Middle School during a basketball game on the 900 block of G Street.
• At 7:50 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle recovered on the 900 block of Pacific Avenue.
Saturday, Feb. 9
• At 1:40 a.m. a report of a juvenile male face down on the sidewalk in a puddle of water near 5th and C streets. Possibly alcohol-related.
• At 1:55 p.m. a report of a warrant arrest made near 2nd and N streets.
Sunday, Feb. 10
• At 2:15 a.m. a report of a juvenile fight causing stab wounds near 8th and E Streets.
• At 5:35 a.m. a report of a suspicious vehicle with fuel siphoning equipment on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 7:07 p.m. a report of eggs thrown at a residence on the 100 block of 9th Street.
Monday, Feb. 11
• At 7:40 p.m. a report of someone pulling out a gun near 8th and C streets.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
• At 2:45 a.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 800 block of Northcrest Drive.
• At 3:30 a.m. a report of vandalism on the 900 block of 9th Street.
• At 2:30 p.m. a person arrested for public intoxication near 3rd and O streets.
• At 7:00 p.m. a report of a car hitting a dog, then being driven away near 9th and J streets.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
• At 5 p.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 500 block of M Street.
• At 5:25 p.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 1000 block of Sunset Circle.
• At 7:20 p.m. a warrant arrest made on the 400 block of M street.
Thursday, Feb. 14
• At 3:58 a.m. a person was arrested for drunken driving near Butte Street and Lauff Avenue.
• At 5:45 p.m. warrant arrests of two people near the 600 block of Pacific Avenue.