Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Feb. 1–Feb. 5.
Saturday, Feb. 2
• At 1:20 p.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 300 block of M Street.
• At 6:05 p.m. a person was arrested for public intoxication on the 200 block of M Street.
Sunday, Feb. 3
• At 12:00 p.m. a report of a stainless steel table stolen from Pizza Hut.
• At 6:34 p.m. a report of a theft at Rite Aid on the 500 block of M Street.
Monday, Feb. 4
• At 12:48 a.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a parked car on the 400 block of C Street.
• At 5:30 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident near 10th and J streets.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• At 5:45 p.m. a person arrested for disorderly conduct on the 700 block of 9th Street.
• At 7:55 p.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 1300 block of El Dorado Street.
• At 11:55 p.m. a warrant arrest was made near 9th and Anzio streets.