Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Jan. 2–Jan. 10.
Wednesday, Jan. 2
• At 7:47 p.m. a report of an agitated male in the Sheriff’s Office lobby. He was arrested for public intoxication.
Thursday, Jan. 3
• At 1:49 p.m. a report of four juveniles on the jetty.
Friday, Jan. 4
• At 10:07 p.m. a report of a male arrested for public intoxication on the 600 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Saturday, Jan. 5
• At 2:55 p.m. a reported shoplifter was arrested in a parking lot on the 400 block of M Street.
Sunday, Jan. 6
• At 6:40 p.m. a report of a possible physical altercation outside of Spotlight Video. A male was arrested for public intoxication.
Monday, Jan. 7
• At 6:05 p.m. a report of 14 propane bottles stolen from Ray’s Food Place.
• At 11:55 p.m. a person was arrested for public intoxication on the 1000 block of H Street.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
• At 8:14 a.m. a report of mail stolen from a mail box on the 200 block of Wendell Street.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
• At 6:35 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglarized on the 1200 block of Marshall Street.
• At 5:30 p.m. a person was arrested for public intoxication on the 1000 block of 9th Street.
• At 5:45 p.m. a police dog was alerted to a large amount of marijuana during a vehicle stop on the 1400 block of U.S. Highway 101. Two people were arrested.
Thursday, Jan. 10
• At 1:39 a.m. a report of a
• At 2:00 p.m. a report of a hawk in the roadway on the 1000 block of J Street.
• At 5:55 p.m. a person was arrested on a warrant on the 1200 block of 9th Street.