Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Jan. 11–15.
Friday, Jan. 11
• At 2:13 p.m. a report of a moter vehicle accident on the 500 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 5:48 p.m. a warrant arrest made on the 800 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 10:10 p.m. a report of a person with a stab wound on the 800 block of Washington Boulevard.
• At 10:30 p.m. a report of a person throwing pans in the roadway near 2nd and N Street. When contacted, the person said he was angry and would stop.
Saturday, Jan. 12
• At 12:30 a.m. a report of surveillance cameras stolen on the 800 block of F Street.
• At 11:55 a.m. a report of four people on the Jetty.
Sunday, Jan. 13
• At 3:40 a.m. a report of a physical altercation near 7th and F streets.
• At 2:55 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 400 block of M Street.
Monday, Jan. 14
• At 9:30 a.m. a person was arrested for theft at Safeway.
• At 4:29 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident on the 1100 block of 3rd Street.
• At 7:05 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 1200 block of Northcrest Drive.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
• At 9:10 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 1000 block of J Street.