Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for March 1 to March 7.
Friday, March 1
• At 4:20 p.m. a report of an intoxicated male trying to ride his bicycle in the surf near Beachfront Park. He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
Saturday, March 2
• At 3:00 p.m. a report of a battery on the 1000 block of 9th Street.
Monday, March 4
• At 3:32 a.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 700 block of E Street.
• At 10:15 a.m. a report of a vehicle accident on the 600 block of L Street.
• At 5:00 p.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 1700 block of A Street.
• At 7:35 p.m. a warrant arrest was made on the 900 block of 9th Street.
• At 8:00 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 400 block of M Street.
• At 9:05 p.m. a warrant arrest near Gary and Essex streets.
• At 9:05 p.m. a warrant arrest near Pacific Avenue and E Street.
• At 9:35 p.m. a report of a person throwing a bagful of feces at the front door of a residence on the 300 block of Harding Street.
• At 10:00 p.m. a person arrested on four warrants on the 1000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Tuesday, March 5
• At 12:05 a.m. a person arrested for public intoxication on the 400 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 12:50 a.m. a police canine alerted authorities of a snort straw and crystalline residue during a traffic stop near Inyo Street and Lauff Avenue.
• At 2:05 p.m. a report of a theft on the 1100 block of 3rd Street.
• At 5:40 p.m. a report of a possible burglary in progress on the 800 block of 7th Street.
• At 6:24 p.m. a warrant arrest on the 800 block of Northcrest Drive.
• At 10:37 p.m. a report of a possible burglary on the 800 block of 7th Street.
Wednesday, March 6
• At 1:10 p.m. a report of a traffic accident near 5th and G streets.
Thursday, March 7
• At 2:35 a.m. a report of flower pots vandalized on the 1200 block of Anzio Street.
• At 6:20 p.m. a report of a male carrying a bottle of alcohol who ran out of Safeway.