Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Nov. 7–Nov. 13.
Thursday, Nov. 8
• At 1:00 p.m. a report of a dead bear near Battery and A streets.
Friday, Nov. 9
• At 8:46 a.m. a drunk driver was arrested on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 6:54 p.m. a vehicle was stopped for a citation. A police dog was deployed and two people were arrested on drug-related charges near Northcrest Drive and Harding Avenue.
Saturday, Nov. 10
• At 12:25 p.m. a report of a non-injury accident on the 500 block of L Street.
• At 1:43 p.m. a stolen vehicle was located and an arrest was made on the 200 block of M Street.
Sunday, Nov. 11
• At 3:46 a.m. a person was arrested for disorderly conduct on the 1000 block of Condor Street.
• At 7:30 p.m. a report of items stolen from Papa Murphy’s left at Rite-Aid.
Monday, Nov. 12
• At 9:40 p.m. an intoxicated male was transported to Sutter Coast Hospital from Grocery Outlet.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
• At 5:35 a.m. a report of a physical altercation involving multiple parties. Three people arrested for public intoxication on the 900 block of H Street.
• At 10:14 a.m. a report of a blue and white Schwinn stolen from Grocery Outlet.
• At 5:49 p.m. a report of a mail truck bumping into another vehicle then leaving near 5th and D streets.