Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Nov. 14–Nov. 20.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
• At 8 a.m. a report of a disturbance involving a male armed with a knife on the 1000 block of 9th Street.
Thursday, Nov. 15
• At 3:45 a.m. a woman was arrested on suspicion of car theft on the 1100 block of Burtschell Street.
Friday, Nov. 16
• At 7:59 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 700 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 9:55 p.m. a report of narcotics detected during a traffic stop on the 1400 block of Parkway Drive.
Saturday, Nov. 17
• At 3:00 a.m. a report of narcotics detected at Lucky 7 Casino.
Sunday, Nov. 18
• At 7:05 p.m. a report of a male checking door handles near Crescent City Cinemas. A male was arrested for public intoxication.
• At 10:15 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle at Driftwood Apartments.
Monday, Nov. 19
• At 12:00 p.m. a report of a male passed out near Ray’s Food Place. He was transported to the hospital.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• At 2:15 p.m. two abandoned vehicles were towed on the 900 block of Sunset Circle.