Here are excerpts from the Crescent City Police Department call logs for Oct. 31–Nov. 6.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
• At 5:02 p.m. marijuana found on a school bus on the 300 block of Washington Boulevard.
Thursday, Nov. 1
• At 1:45 a.m. a vehicle vandalized on the 100 block of Harding Avenue.
• At 9:15 a.m. an intoxicated male drinking outside McDonald’s. He was taken into custody for public intoxication.
• At 6:30 p.m. a man was arrested on a search warrant on the 1000 block of U.S. highway 101.
Friday, Nov. 2
• At 6:25 a.m. a report of a man arrested for a warrant on the 600 block of 5th Street.
Sunday, Nov. 4
• At 2:05 a.m. a police dog detected drugs during a traffic stop on the 1200 block of 5th Street.
• At 3:05 a.m. a police dog detected drugs during a traffic stop on the 300 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 4:24 a.m. a police dog detected drugs during a traffic stop on the 300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 1:30 p.m. a report of a dog struck in the roadway on the 500 block of 7th Street.
Monday, Nov. 5
• At 5:36 a.m. an attempted robbery on the 900 block of 9th Street.
• At 2:27 p.m. a theft from a business on the 400 block of M Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 6
• At 7:25 a.m. a report of a broken window at the old Kentucky Fried Chicken building on the 200 block of M Street.
• At 9:45 p.m. a report of intoxicated people causing a disturbance at the Democratic Party office on the 1000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 10:40 p.m. vandalism on the 800 block of J Street.