Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 29–Dec. 5.
Friday, Nov. 29
• At 9:32 a death reported on the 1400 block of Boulder Road.
• At 2:28 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 2200 block of Norris Avenue.
• At 6:52 p.m. a report of a dog attack on the 100 block of Walton Street.
Saturday, Nov. 30
• At 3:44 a.m. a report of a shoplifter at Wal Mart.
Sunday, Dec. 1
• At 8:42 p.m. a report of a death on the 1500 block of Del Mar Road.
Monday, Dec. 2
• At 4:42 p.m. a report of a car being burned on the 2500 block of Old Mill Road.
Tuesday, Dec. 3
• At 1:38 p.m. a report of a shoplifter at Walmart.
Wednesday, Dec. 4
• At 3:21 p.m. a report of a death on U.S. Highway 199 near Walker Road.
• At 6:51 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 5100 block of Lake Earl Drive.
Thursday, Dec. 5
• At 12:20 p.m. a report of a burglary on Oak Street.
• At 10:20 p.m. a report of a car burglary on the 900 block of Washington Blvd.
• At 11:43 p.m. a report of a fire on the 15000 block of U.S. Highway 101.