Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Dec. 6–12.
Friday, Dec. 6
• At 2:03 a.m. a report of tires slashed on the 1400 block of Inyo Street.
• At 9:31 a.m. a report of a baurglary on the 2300 block of Morehead Road.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• At 12:32 p.m. a report of a death on the 500 block of Macken Avenue.
• At 5:00 p.m. a report of an attempted burglary on the 7400 block of South Bank Road.
Sunday, Dec. 8
• At 4:06 p.m. a report of a hiker who failed to return for his pickup on 200 Kelsey Trail.
Monday, Dec. 9
• At 9:37 a.m. a search warrant served on the 300 block of Mud Hen Road.
• At 12:21 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 600 block of Darby Street.
• At 1:12 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Salmon Harbor Road.
Tuesday, Dec. 10
• At 1:45 a.m. a report of a bear scratching the front door of a residence on the 200 block of Church Tree Road.
• At 5:49 a.m. a search warrant served on the 2200 block of Northcrest Drive.
• At 2:59 p.m. a report of drugs being used around children at a home on the 700 block of Murphy Avenue.
• At 7:38 p.m. a report of an attempted burglary on the 100 block of Lonesome Road.
Wednesday, Dec. 11
• At 12:21 p.m. a report of a loaded gun found in a person’s car on the 700 block of Murphy Avenue.
• At 1:24 p.m. a report of a car vandalism on the 300 block of 3rd Street
Thursday, Dec. 12
• At 4:30 a.m. a report of a theft on the 900 block of Washington Boulevard.
• At 7:16 p.m. a report of a theft on the 1000 block of 9th Street.