Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Sept. 20–24.
Friday, Sept. 20
• At 9:24 a.m. a report of a vehicle fire at Home Depot.
Saturday, Sept. 21
• At 11:21 a.m. a report of a death on the 100 block of Lorenzo Lane.
• At 4:53 p.m. a report of a customer being unruly and pouring pop all over the salad bar at Pizza Hut.
• At 11:25 p.m. a report of someone being washed into the ocean near the mouth of the Klamath River.
Sunday, Sept. 22
• At 12:26 p.m. a report of a neighbor’s dog attacking another dog on the 2100 block of Lagoon Avenue.
• At 9:38 p.m. a report of a pile of hay on fire near mile marker 8.35 on U.S. Highway 199.
Monday, Sept. 23
• At 8:43 a.m. a report of an overturned big rig on the 13000 block of U.S. Highway 199.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
• At 5:05 p.m. a report of vehicle vandalism on the 800 block of Washington Blvd.
• At 6:47 p.m. a report of a bear walking through a yard on the 100 block of Garner Lane.