Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for April 12–April 18.
Friday, April 12
• At 10:03 a.m. a report of an attempted burglary on the 100 block of Blueberry Lane.
• At 10:49 a.m. a report of gas thefts on the 12300 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 5:33 p.m. a report of a male with a stick pretending to shoot people near Northcrest Drive.
Saturday, April 13
• At 12:10 a.m. a report of a hit and run near 1st Street and Fred Haight Drive.
• At 9:35 a.m. a report of gas thefts near the 12400 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Sunday, April 14
• At 9:11 a.m. a report of a vehicle pursuit on Washington Boulevard.
• At 4:11 p.m. a report of a possible death on the 1100 block of Anzio Street.
• At 7:52 p.m. a report of a death on the 1700 block of Wildwood Lane.
Monday, March 15
• At 8:50 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 12500 block of Mouth of the Smith River Road.
• 7:30 p.m. a report of a burglary near Starfish Way and Citizens Dock Road.
Tuesday, March 16
• At 11:38 a.m. report of an assault on the 1700 block of State Street.
Wednesday, March 17
• At 2:59 p.m. a report of a vehicle burglary near Anchor Beach Way and U.S. Highway 101.
Thursday, March 18
• At 10:02 a.m. a report of a possible death on the 100 block of 7th Street.
• At 1:38 p.m. a report of a slashed tire on the 1000 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
• At 6:45 p.m. a report of mail stolen from a mailbox on the 400 block of Skycrest Drive.