Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Aug. 9–Aug. 15.
Saturday, Aug. 10
• At 7:02 p.m. a report of a motorcycle accident on the 6000 block of North Bank Rd.
Sunday, Aug. 11
• At 5:07 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident near mile marker 30 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 8:21 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a pedestrian on the 500 block of Pacific Avenue.
Monday, Aug. 12
• At 8:29 p.m. a report of juveniles playing chicken with cars near Cooper Avenue and Meridian Street.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
• At 7:13 a.m. a report of a boat burglary at the harbor.
• At 12:17 p.m. a report of a mailbox rifled through on the 400 block of Fred Haight Drive.
• At 3:27 p.m. an abatement on the 1400 block of Union Street.
• At 8:02 p.m. a report of a man brandishing a knife on the 100 block of Redwood Road.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
• At 3:53 a.m. a person caught cooking meth on the 2900 block of Lesina Road.
• At 10:23 a.m. a report of a person leaving Walmart with a cart full of merchandise.
• At 8:09 p.m. a report of a bear behind Perlita’s Restaurant.
• At 8:23 p.m. a report of two people beating another person behind a building on the 800 block of Washington Blvd.
Thursday, Aug. 15
• At 3:56 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident on the 700 block of U.S. Highway 101.