Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Feb. 1–Feb. 5.
Friday, Feb. 1
• At 9:25 a.m. a search warrant executed on the 600 block of Fernwood Lane.
• At 2:20 p.m. a report of juveniles pouring gas on the ground and attempting to ignite it at Park City Suprette.
Saturday, Feb. 2
• At 4:52 a report of a hit and run at Walmart.
Sunday, Feb. 3
• At 8:52 a.m. a report of a death on the 2400 block of Nickel Avenue.
• At 5:39 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle located on the 100 block of Klamath Beach Road.
Monday, Feb. 4
• At 11:24 a controlled burn on Wildwood Lane.
• At 5:27 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a child on the 900 block of H Street.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
• At 3:57 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 2400 block of Kelly Avenue.
• At 7:52 p.m. a report of a fight in the street on the 2100 block of Old Mill Road.