Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Jan. 11–15.
Friday, Jan. 11
• At 8:28 a.m. a report of three students who ate something on a bus and started vomiting at Crescent Elk Middle School.
• At 12:38 a.m. a report of a death on the 300 block of North Street.
• At 6:33 p.m. a report of someone breaking into outbuildings on a property on the 15500 block of Oceanview Drive.
Saturday, Jan. 12
• At 1:28 p.m. a woman reported being assaulted by a male acquaintance while she was walking to Walmart and the man continued to pursue her as she turned back toward her home.
Monday, Jan. 14
• At 10:01 a.m. a report of two boys walking away from Bar O Boys Ranch.
• At 2:51 p.m. a report of a death on the 300 block of Modoc Street.
Tuesday, Jan. 15
• At 5:24 a.m. a report of a vehicle break-in on the 200 block of Humboldt Street.
• At 4:10 p.m. a report of a traffic accident near the 5500 block of North Bank Road.