Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for May 24–May 30.
Friday, May 24
• At 5:01 p.m. a report of a trailer fire on the 5900 block of Lower Lake Road.
• At 7:24 p.m. a report of a woman stranded on Enderts Beach.
Saturday, May 25
• At 7:32 a.m. a report of a death at Sutter Coast Hospital.
• At 12:13 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 300 block of Pebble Beach Drive.
Sunday, May 26
• At 3:09 p.m. a report of a death on the 200 block of Steep Lane.
• At 6:38 p.m. a report of a vehicle vandalized on the 100 block of Cooper Avenue.
Monday, May 27
• At 5:06 p.m. a report of a tree across U.S. Highway 199 near Parkway Drive.
• At 7:08 p.m. a report of a tree down on Fred Haight Drive.
Tuesday, May 28
• At 9:52 a.m. a search warrant served on Inyo Street.
Wednesday, May 29
• At 8:12 a.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident with no injuries on U.S. Highway 101 near Wilson Creek.
• At 2:32 p.m. a report of a death on the 1400 block of Gainard Street.
Thursday, May 30
• At 11:52 a.m. a search warrant served on the 2000 block of Malone Road.
• At 6:39 p.m. a report of graffiti on a house on the 100 block of Olive Street.