Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Feb. 20 –Feb. 28.
Thursday, Feb. 21
• At 11:31 a.m. a search warrant was served on the 2400 block of Kelly Avenue.
• At 1:36 p.m. a report of a pursuit near Lake Earl Drive and Yonkers Lane.
Friday, Feb. 22
• At 2:31 p.m. a report of a pursuit at the Elk Valley Rancheria.
• At 3:01 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a tree on U.S. Highway 101 near mile-marker 20.
Saturday, Feb. 23
• At 10:47 a.m. a search warrant served on the 100 block of Gensaw Road.
Sunday, Feb. 24
• At 9:38 a.m. a report of a boat in distress around rocks near Pebble Beach.
• At 8:35 p.m. a report of mail stolen from the 4400 block of Lake Earl Drive.
Monday, Feb. 25
• At 1:24 p.m. a report of a damaged mailbox on the 600 block of Star Trek Road.
• At 10:03 p.m. a report of a large fight on the 700 block of Elk Valley Road.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
• At 3:50 p.m. a search warrant served on the 100 block of J Street.
• At 4:49 p.m. a report of a female naked and bleeding near Anchor Way and U.S. Highway 101.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
• At 11:41 a.m. a report of someone trying to get into a mailbox on the 200 block of Brevus Street.
• At 5:36 p.m. a search warrant served on the 200 block of F Street.
Thursday, Feb. 28
• At 9:37 a.m. a search warrant served on the 700 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 9:58 a.m. a search warrant served on the 200 block of Pike Street.