Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for March 15–March 21.
Friday, March 15
• At 11:39 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary near Pebble Beach Drive and Washington Blvd.
Saturday, March 16
• At 1:46 a.m. a report of a bear on the 3100 block of Parkway Drive.
• At 9:17 a.m. a report of a mailbox damaged on the 400 block of Amador Street.
Sunday, March 17
• At 11:11 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Cooper Avenue.
• At 4:22 p.m. a report of explosions heard on the 100 block of Bachelor Road.
• At 5:31 p.m. a report of someone passed out in a front lawn on the 200 block of Cooper Avenue.
Monday, March 18
• At 1:28 p.m. a report of mail stolen on the 13000 block of Oceanview Drive.
• At 3:33 p.m. a report of a sea lion with an object tied around its neck in the harbor.
• At 5:37 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 600 block of Vipond Drive.
Tuesday, March 19
• At 8:50 a.m. a report of a pursuit near Stout Grove.
• At 5:05 p.m. a report of juveniles throwing sticks at vehicles near U.S. Highway 101 and Northcrest Drive.
Wednesday, March 20
• At 12:50 a.m. a warrant arrest was made on the 1500 block of Summer Park Court.
• At 8:20 a.m. a report of a male stealing gas from a trailer near Tomasini Lane.
Thursday, March 21
• At 8:14 a.m. a report of a bear in a garage on the 100 block of Hillside Drive.
• At 5:14 p.m. a report of a mailbox knocked down on the 800 block of Small Avenue.
• At 6:00 p.m. a report of trash cans taken from near Cunningham and Conrad roads.