Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for March 1 to March 7.
Friday, March 1
• At 9:46 a.m. a report of a pony missing on the 2100 block of Malone Road.
Saturday, March 2
• At 10:34 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 100 block of Butte Street.
• At 8:55 p.m. a report of a large fight near Pacific Avenue and Del Norte Street.
Sunday, March 3
• At 9:32 a.m. a report of three adults and a child on the jetty.
• At 11:27 a.m. a report of someone selling methamphetamine in the parking lot of Walmart.
• At 11:30 p.m. a report of an inmate who attempted to hang himself at Pelican Bay State Prison.
Monday, March 4
• At 12:58 a.m. a report of people squatting in a vacant house on the 2600 block of Roy Avenue.
Tuesday, March 5
• At 6:26 p.m. a report of a fight in the parking lot at Walmart.
Wednesday, March 6
• At 12:25 p.m. a report of a person selling drugs in a vehicle near Blackwell Lane and Railroad Avenue.
• At 4:26 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a tree off U.S. Highway 199 near mile-marker 35.
Thursday, March 7
• At 11:55 a.m. a report of goats on the loose near California and Oregon streets.