Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for May 3–May 9.
Friday, May 3
• At 3:27 p.m. a report of a gas theft from a vehicle on the 12400 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 7:08 p.m. a report of a person hiding from officers in a shed on the 300 block of Amador Street.
Saturday, May 4
• At 3:59 p.m. a report of a motor vehicle accident near U.S. Highway 199 and Second Bridge.
• At 8:06 p.m. a report of a vehicle stuck at Enderts Beach.
Monday, May 6
• At 3:39 p.m. a report of a vehicle over an embankment on the 2100 block of U.S. Highway 199.
• At 5:58 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Burke
Tuesday, May 7
• At 1:51 p.m. a warrant served on the 1300 block of Douglas Street.
• At 2:44 p.m. a report of vandalism on the 14500 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 5:27 p.m. a report of a person placing their dogs in the trunk of their vehicle at Walmart.
Wednesday, May 8
• At 11:19 a.m. an arrest warrant served at the Townhouse Motel.
• At 3:42 p.m. a report of a three-vehicle accident on the 16000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 8:23 p.m. a report of a vehicle vandalism on the 2500 block of Nickel Avenue.
Thursday, May 9
• At 6:58 a.m. a report of three small fires near PJ Murphy Drive.