Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for May 10–May 16.
Friday, May 10
• At 1:17 p.m. a report of a single vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 101 near Washington Blvd.
Sunday, May 12
• At 1:23 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 6800 block of Lake Earl Drive.
Monday, May 13
• At 1:43 p.m. a report of a vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 101 near Vista Point.
• At 7:07 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle on Kellogg Road.
Tuesday, May 14
• At 12:22 a.m. a report of a vehicle accident on Morehead Road.
• At 1:40 p.m. a report of two cows shot with an arrow on the 700 block of Burrows Lane.
• At 5:23 p.m. a report of a vehicle accident on the 15000 block of U.S. Highway 199.
• At 11:48 p.m. a woman found slumped over in a car on the 400 block of Macken Avenue.
Wednesday, May 15
• At 7:33 a.m. a report of a death on the 5000 block of Kings Valley Road.
• At 8:58 a.m. a report of a death on the 200 block of Esta Avenue.
• At 3:55 p.m. a report of a man in a car who just stole meat at Wal Mart.
• At 7:29 p.m. a report of male intoxicated near Del Norte Street and Childs Avenue.
Thursday, May 16
• At 12:30 a.m. a report of a truck on fire on the 100 block of Downing Street.
• At 5:11 a.m. a report of an assault on the 2500 block of Howland Hill Road.
• At 8:09 a.m. a report of gas stolen from a vehicle during the night on the 13100 block of Oceanview Drive.