Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for April 26–May 2.
Friday, April 26
• At 12:45 p.m. a search warrant was served on the 300 block of Pebble Beach Drive.
Saturday, April 27
• At 4:04 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 2400 block of Alpaugh Drive.
Sunday, April 28
• At 8:38 a.m. a report of a death on the 2800 block of Railroad Extension.
• At 11:16 a.m. a report of an attempted burglary on the 2800 block of Monument Drive.
• At 6:13 p.m. a report of a vehicle vandalism on the 1500 block of El Monte Road.
Monday, April 29
• At 9:50 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 15100 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 9:54 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 5600 block of Kings Valley Road.
Tuesday, April 30
• At 6:55 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle located south of the Klamath River Bridge.
Wednesday, May 1
• At 11:07 a.m. a report of vehicle vandalism on the 200 block of Waldo Street.
• At 3:00 p.m. a report of a search warrant served on the 6600 block of South Bank Road.
Thursday, May 2
• At 8:15 p.m. a report of a vehicle fire near milemarker 18 on U.S. Highway 101.