Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 8–14.
Friday, Nov. 8
• At 8:36 a.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 6:27 p.m. a report of an assault on the 400 block of Cummins Road.
Sunday, Nov. 10
• At 7:10 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Rivers End Road.
• At 7:17 p.m. a warrant served on the 600 block of C Street.
Monday, Nov. 11
• At 10:09 a.m. a report of a vehicle vandalism on the 200 block of Hill Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 12
• At 7:44 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 1600 block of El Monte Road.
Wednesday, Nov. 13
• At 5:29 p.m. a report of a neighbor threatening to kill a dog on the 600 block of Fernwood Lane.
Thursday, Oct. 14
• At 2:34 p.m. a report of a person shooting guns and throwing rocks on the 100 block of Chicama Place.