Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 1–7.
Friday, Nov. 1
• At 8:10 a.m. a report of vandalism on the 700 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 11:41 a.m. code enforcement on the 400 block of Bertsch Avenue.
Saturday, Nov. 2
• At 4:55 a.m. a report of a death on the 100 block of Silverside Circle.
Sunday, Nov. 3
• At 4:55 a.m. a person reported his neighbor stealing his life’s work of poetry on the 100 block of Klamath Boulevard.
• At 12:54 p.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 80 block of Redwood Road.
Monday, Nov. 4
• At 9:08 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on Kellogg Beach Road.
• At 3:02 p.m. a report of a death at Elk Creek Trailhead.
• At 4:21 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 1200 block of Gainard Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 5
• At 10:21 a.m. a report of two vehicles burglarized on the 4300 block of N. Pebble Beach.
• At 12:20 p.m. a report of a vacant home burglarized on the 300 block of Cooper Avenue.
Wednesday, Nov. 6
• At 12:02 p.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 1700 block of Northcrest Drive.
Thursday, Oct. 7
• At 2:21 p.m. a report of a garage burglary on the 6400 block of Kings Valley Road.