Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for June 13–19.
Wednesday, June 13
• At 11:49 a.m. a search warrant was served on the 13000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
Thursday, June 14
• At 6:43 a.m. a search warrant was served on the 2800 block of Alder Road.
• At 12:47 p.m. someone breaking into a hangar at the airport.
Friday, June 15
• At 2:01 a.m. a woman reported someone at the end of her driveway who then ran away after she let her dog out on the 200 block of Katie Lane.
Saturday, June 16
• At 9:00 a.m. a gas line cut on the side of a house on the 700 block of Lauff Avenue.
Sunday, June 17
• At 9:31 a.m. a vehicle pursuit on Salmon Harbor Road.
• At 9:36 a.m. a neighbor videotaping a house while driving by on the 100 block of Olivine Way.
• At 4:22 p.m. a report of two vehicles broken into while the owners were hiking on the South Kelsey Trail.
• At 5:15 p.m. a downed power line at Lauff Avenue and Butte Street.
Monday, June 18
• At 9:49 p.m. a mailbox burned on the 200 block of Maiden Lane.
Tuesday, June 19
• At 12:45 a.m. a person reported a bear rooting around in his neighbor’s yard on the 2500 block of Maher Avenue.
• At 2:21 p.m. a woman reported waking up to the sound of a broken window in the back of her residence on the 100 block of Olive Street.
• At 8:32 a.m. a motorcycle accident on U.S. Highway 101 near Humboldt Road.