Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Aug. 8 - Aug. 14.
Wednesday, Aug. 8
• At 7:55 a.m. a vehicle break-in on the 1200 block of Murphy Avenue.
• At 5:25 p.m. a warrant served on Silverside Circle.
• At 6:55 p.m. a vehicle break-in at Jedidiah Smith State Park.
• At 9:34 p.m. a back door pried open at Alber Seafood.
Thursday, Aug. 9
• At 3:59 p.m. a rear-end vehicle accident with one person injured at Mill Creek Campground.
Friday, Aug. 10
• At 3:49 p.m. vandalism to a vehicle on the 1200 block of Harrold Street.
Saturday, Aug. 11
• At 10:11 a.m. a report of 60 gallons of gasoline stolen on the 1700 block of Northcrest Drive.
• At 6:43 p.m. a report of a window to a truck broken and a purse stolen on Walker Road.
Sunday, Aug. 12
• At 11:52 a.m. a vehicle break-in on the 1200 block of Potomac Court.
• At 2:33 p.m. cabinets and appliances taken from a residence on the 400 block of Madison Avenue.
• At 4:01 p.m. a report of a death on the 2700 block of Maher Avenue.
• At 11:45 p.m. a downed power line starting a brush fire on U.S. Highway 169 near milemarker 1.
Monday, Aug. 13
• At 2:10 a.m. a window broken to a trailer on the 140000 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 10:53 a.m. a business was broken into and rummaged through on the 100 block of Klamath Boulevard.
Tuesday, Aug. 14
• At 3:44 p.m. a burglary on the 11000 block of Ocean View Drive.
• At 6:13 p.m. a car window broken and purse taken at the end of Kellogg Road.