Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Aug. 3–Aug. 7.
Friday, Aug. 3
• At 3:30 a.m. a person reported someone in Southern California is getting into his mind using magic.
• At 12:21 p.m. a van on fire in front of the Lighthouse Inn.
Saturday, Aug. 4
• At 11:57 a.m. a four-vehicle accident on the 1900 block of Northcrest Drive.
Sunday, Aug. 5
• At 1:03 a.m. a report of a death on the 2500 block of South Fork Road.
• At 9:36 a.m. a report of a death at the Klamath River Overlook.
• At 8:24 an overturned van with a man trapped inside on the 5000 block of Kings Valley Road.
Monday, Aug. 6
• At 9:24 a.m. a car-motorcycle collision on Parkway Drive.
• At 11:44 a.m. a report of a female being assaulted on the 400 block of Keller Avenue.
• At 2:45 p.m. a vehicle vandalized on the 200 block of Lauff Avenue.
Tuesday, Aug. 7
• At 8:03 a.m. a vehicle damaged during an attempted break-in on the 1400 block of Inyo Street.
• At 8:15 a.m. a vehicle break-in on the 1300 block of Washington Boulevard.
• At 1:52 p.m. a stolen boat on the 500 block of Requa Road.
• At 5:19 p.m. a tire slashed on a vehicle on the 100 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
• At 6:33 p.m. someone slashing a soft-top Jeep’s windows on the 1300 block of Washington Boulevard.