Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 28 - Dec. 4.
Wednesday, Nov. 28
• At 1:22 p.m. a vehicle accident on U.S. Highway 169 near milemarker 1.
• At 3:23 p.m. a report of a possible burglary on the 1000 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
Thursday, Nov. 29
• At 3:18 p.m. a vehicle rollover on U.S. Highway 101 near milemarker 13.
• At 5:15 p.m. a large tree down near Walker Road and U.S. Highway 199.
• At 7:02 p.m. a tree down on the 4900 block of North Bank Road.
Friday, Nov. 30
• At 2:11 p.m. a person reported returning from a walk and seeing someone stealing gas from his vehicle by cutting the fuel line near Enderts Beach Trail.
SAturday, Dec. 1
• At 1:50 p.m. a tree down on South Fork Road near U.S. Highway 199.
• At 11 p.m. a report of a transformer blown on the 1900 block of Parkway Drive.
Sunday, Dec. 2
• At 1:13 a.m. a report of a truck running over a fence and getting stuck in the mud on the 100 block of 1st Street in Smith River.
• At 10:59 a.m. a report that someone dented a door on a vehicle, ripped off its sideview mirror and attempted to knock off the other on the 200 block of Miller Street.
• At 10:42 p.m. a report of a stolen vehicle near Aubell Lane and Elk Valley Road.
Monday, Dec. 3
• At 7:48 a.m. a report of a vehicle burglary on the 1400 block of Inyo Street.
Tuesday, Dec. 4
• At 1:51 a.m. a report of a disturbance involving 12 people on the 100 block of Klamath Boulevard.
• At 2:54 p.m. a report of a vehicle accident with a person trapped on U.S. Highway 199 near mile-marker 24.