Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 7–Nov. 13.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
• At 2:01 p.m. a report of an overturned vehicle near U.S. Highway 101 and Hunter Creek Road.
• At 5:48 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 1500 block of North Fork Road.
Thursday, Nov. 8
• At 8:12 a.m. a search warrant was served on a residence on the 100 block of Deshon Street.
Friday, Nov. 9
• At 11:21 a.m. a report of an overturned vehicle near the agricultural station on U.S. Highway 101.
• At 1:00 p.m. a report of a fire at a casino on the 100 block of Klamath Beach Road.
Saturday, Nov. 10
• At 4:11 p.m. a report of an intoxicated man trying to break into a house then passed out in the front yard on the 2100 block of Barker Avenue.
• At 6:53 p.m. a man reported that a male pulled up outside a residence, pointed a gun at him and then sped off on the 200 block of Glenn Street.
Sunday, Nov. 11
• At 1:01 p.m. a report of a woman caught on property with a pair of bolt cutters on the 4200 block of Lake Earl Drive.
Monday, Oct. 12
• At 11:02 a.m. a man reported dogs attacking his cows on the 100 block of 1st Street in Smith River.
Tuesday, Oct. 13
• At 7:25 a.m. a person reported someone knocking down a brick pillar in front of their residence on the 500 block of Pebble Beach Drive.
• At 10:32 a.m. a request for hypordermic needles to be picked up that were found on the 1000 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
• At 2:56 p.m. a report of a vehicle accident near milemarker 20 on U.S. Highway 199.