Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Nov. 14–Nov. 20.
Wednesday, Nov. 14
• At 3:06 p.m. a warrant arrest was made on the 700 block of Macken Avenue.
• At 3:11 p.m. a report of a window broken on a car parked at the boat ramp.
• At 4:12 p.m. a report of an inmate with a possibly adverse reaction to marijuana at Pelican Bay State Prison.
Friday, Nov. 16
• At 5:14 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a pedestrian on the 1100 block of U.S. highway 101.
• At 5:59 p.m. a report of a vehicle over the embankment of U.S. Highway 101 near mile-marker 20.
• At 7:10 p.m. a report of a vehicle hitting a pedestrian on the 900 block of Washington Boulevard.
Saturday, Nov. 17
• At 12:08 a.m. a report of a trailer on fire on the 3900 block of Lake Earl Drive.
• At 8:12 a.m. a report of a vehicle accident near mile-marker 20 on U.S. highway 101.
• At 11:21 a.m. a person reported someone in a boat who shouldn’t be there on the 1300 block of Burtschell Avenue.
• At 11:48 p.m. a report of someone trying to kick in a front door on the 100 block of Del Norte Street.
Sunday, Nov. 18
• At 2:44 p.m. a report of the window of an ambulance broken on the 500 block of Washington Boulevard.
• At 2:56 p.m. a report of a burglary of a motorhome on the 1200 block of Malaney Street.
Monday, Oct. 19
• At 1:21 p.m. a report of a vehicle fire at the vista point on Crescent City Hill.
• At 4:29 p.m. a report of a power line down and tree in road on North Bank Road.
• At 4:34 p.m. a report of a tree down in the eastbound lane of U.S. Highway 101 near Elk Valley Road.
• At 5:30 p.m. a report of a tree branch that fell and knocked three power lines down on the 6000 block of Kings Valley Road.
• At 5:54 p.m. a report of a tree down near Pelican Bay State Prison.
• At 6:08 p.m. a report of a tree limb down blocking the roadway on U.S. Highway 199 near Walker Road.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• At 3:50 a.m. a woman reported parking under Dr. Fine Bridge and having her vehicle engulfed after the water rose.
• At 8:12 p.m. a report of a male trying to siphon gas from a vehicle on the 300 block of Humboldt Road.
• At 9:51 p.m. a report of a power pole on fire near Fred Haight Drive and U.S. Highway 101.