Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Oct. 31–Nov. 6.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
• At 8:09 a.m. a vehicle burglary on the 1100 block of McNamara Street.
• At 5:26 p.m. a truck on its side near mile-marker 36 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 7:18 p.m. a burglary on the 2200 block of Holben Road.
Thursday, Nov. 1
• At 12:18 p.m. a search warrant served on a residence on the 1300 block of Burtschell Street.
• At 4:42 p.m. a search warrant served on the 1200 block of North Fork Road.
• At 8:51 p.m. a pursuit on Wonderstump Road.
Friday, Nov. 2
• At 4:32 p.m. a motor vehicle on its side near mile-marker 1 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 6:40 p.m. an ambulance requested for a football player at the high school.
• At 8:29 p.m. a report of a female down near the Klamath River Bridge on U.S. Highway 101.
Saturday, Nov. 3
• At 11:09 a.m. a car vandalized on the 1100 block of Murphy Avenue.
• At 8:39 p.m. a woman reported a vicious dog outside her house, saying she can’t leave, on the 1200 block of Linnet Court.
Sunday, Nov. 4
• At 10:21 a.m. a vehicle on fire in a parking lot on the 12500 block of U.S. Highway 101.
• At 2:56 p.m. a report of motor vehicle accident near mile-marker 24 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 3:09 p.m. a vehicle’s passenger door window smashed on Walker Road.
• At 7:25 p.m. a vehicle overturned near mile-marker 30 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 9:00 p.m. tires on a vehicle slashed near the 1000 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
Monday, Oct. 5
• At 1:57 p.m. a request for assistance with an inmate at the county jail.
• At 9:42 p.m. a fire set by unknown people on a porch on the 2400 block of Cushing Avenue.