Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Oct. 3–Oct. 9.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
• At 9:30 a.m. a report of a Caltrans worker being struck by a vehicle near milemarker 25 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 4:13 p.m. a vehicle struck a pedestrian on the 1400 block of Inyo Street.
Thursday, Oct. 4
• At 12:23 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 800 block of Modoc Street.
• At 4:17 p.m. a report of a marijuana grow in front of a trailer on the 1900 block of Northcrest Drive.
Friday, Oct. 5
• At 2:06 a.m. a report of a fire on a beach near S. Indian Road.
Saturday, Oct. 6
• At 12:01 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 100 block of Rivers End Road.
• At 3:45 p.m. a report of a burglary on the 400 block of Meridian Street.
• At 6:58 p.m. a report of a fatal motorcyle accident near milemarker 26 on U.S. Highway 199.
Sunday, Oct. 7
• At 10:52 a.m. a report of a lock cut off a gate and gas stolen from every vehicle at a property on the 600 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 11:22 a.m. a report of fuel taken from vehicles on the 2200 block of Norris Avenue.
Monday, Oct. 8
• At 8:23 a.m. a report of a vehicle stolen on the 400 block of Laguna St.
• At 10:57 a.m. a report of a burglary to a vacant home on the 900 block of Lake Street.
• At 8:49 p.m. a report of a gunshot victim in the emergency room of Sutter Coast Hospital.
Tuesday, Oct. 9
• At 12:15 a.m. a report of a fuel line cut on a vehicle on the 1400 block of Douglas Street.
• At 1:51 p.m. a female reported a male trying to attack her at Craig’s Beach.