Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Oct. 17–Oct. 23.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
• At 1:42 p.m. a report of a firearm stolen from a residence on the 2900 block of Alder Road.
• At 4:42 p.m. a resident reported someone shooting a deer in her front yard on the 100 block of Trey Lane.
Thursday, Oct. 18
• At 4:14 a.m. a jail inmate was transferred to San Quentin State Prison.
• At 7:32 a.m. a burglary at a residence on the 100 block of Wilson Lane.
• At 4:18 p.m. a report of shooting at a residence near the 6800 block of Lake Earl Drive.
Friday, Oct. 19
• At 7:45 a.m. a fire on the side of U.S. Highway 101 near South Beach.
• At 5:40 p.m. a vehicle accident near mile-marker 10 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 7:39 p.m. a burglary on the 100 block of Blackberry Lane.
• At 8:02 p.m. a vehicle on its side near mile-marker 21 on U.S. Highway 101.
• At 9:59 p.m. a vehicle accident near Patrick Creek Lodge on U.S. Highway 199.
Saturday, Oct. 20
• At 7:38 a.m. a fight in the Administrative Segregation Unit of Pelican Bay State Prison.
• At 10:51 p.m. a house on fire near Stony Creek Trail.
Sunday, Oct. 21
• At 12:45 p.m. a burglary on the 70 block of Redwood Road.
• At 8:06 p.m. a group of males with handguns who pushed themselves into a residence on the 400 block of Lauff Avenue.
Monday, Oct. 22
• At 8:32 a.m. a three-vehicle accident reported on Crescent Hill.
• At 3:06 p.m. three UPS trucks with cut fuel lines on the 200 block of Elk Valley Road.
• At 3:43 p.m. a report of a tree on fire on North Bank Road.
Tuesday, Oct. 23
• At 10:24 a.m. a single-vehicle accident on the 400 block of Requa Road.
• At 10:52 a.m. an overturned vehicle near mile-marker 26 on U.S. Highway 199.
• At 11:28 a.m. a search warrant served on the 1200 block of California Street.
• At 5:37 p.m. a wallet turned into the Sheriff’s Office that was found at the drive-in.
• At 7:27 p.m. power lines arcing on the 1300 block of McNamara Avenue.