Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for Sept. 21–25.
Friday, Sept. 21
• At 10:53 a.m. vandalism to a vehicle on the 2100 block of Malone Drive.
• At 5:31 p.m. a possible bullet hole in a window on the 1500 block of Macken Avenue.
• At 8:52 p.m. six gunshots heard near 1000 Scenic Creek Drive.
Saturday, Sept. 22
• At 4:24 p.m. a report of a juvenile female being beaten up on the 100 block of Klamath Boulevard.
Sunday, Sept. 23
• At 2:03 a.m. a person reported receiving a text message from a friend saying he was outnumbered and forced into a car on Fred Haight Drive.
• At 7:39 p.m. four tires slashed on a vehicle on the 1000 block of Scenic Creek Drive.
Monday, Sept. 24
• At 9:01 a.m. the passenger window of a vehicle broken on the 2700 block of Alder Road.
• At 12:25 p.m. a wallet found near Northcrest Drive and Old Mill Road.
• At 9:29 p.m. several people vandalizing a building on the 300 block of Fred Haight Drive.
Tuesday, Sept. 25
• At 8:00 a.m. a burglary on the 100 block of Starfish Way.
• At 9:42 a.m. a vehicle break-in on the 2400 block of Nickel Avenue.
• At 10:34 a.m. a report of hydraulic fluid thrown into a garden and onto a vehicle on the 700 block of the U.S. Highway 101.