Here are excerpts from the Del Norte County Sheriff’s Office call logs for July 20–24.
Friday, July 20
• At 12:49 p.m. harbor employees request assistance with people cleaning fish illegally on the 100 block of Citizen’s Dock Road.
• At 2:05 p.m. a burglary at the Hiouchi Cafe.
Saturday, July 21
• At 1:55 p.m. a house broken into and a vehicle stolen on the 3600 block of Wonderstump Road.
• At 11:23 p.m. firearms stolen from a house on the 500 block of Mynot Creek Road.
Sunday, July 22
• At 6:39 p.m. a male shooting off a round in the air and pointing his gun at people in the area on Starwein Road.
• At 9:11 p.m. an inmate with head trauma at Pelican Bay State Prison.
Monday, July 23
• At 7:00 a.m. a car break-in on the 1600 block of Del Mar Road.
• At 8:43 a.m. a vehicle broken into and several items taken on the 100 block of Klamath Blvd.
• At 9:11 a.m. a resident reported someone attempting to get into a carport during the past two nights on the 1400 block of Burtschell Street.
• At 2:17 p.m. a vehicle break-in in the parking lot of Trees of Mystery.
Tuesday, July 24
• At 8:37 p.m. a report of a bear on the 100 block of Lafayette Way.
• At 8:54 a report of a bear on the 1600 block of Bethesda Way.
• At 9:16 p.m. a report of a bear on the 1700 block of Del Mar Road.