>Crescent City California News, Sports, & Weather | The Triplicate

News Classifieds Web
web powered by Web Search Powered by Google

Home arrow News arrow Northcoast Life arrow Rogue River float permits available


Rogue River float permits available

Those looking to enjoy the Rogue River's wild section through the summer can apply for float permits. A regulated use section between Grave Creek and Foster Bar on the Rogue National Wild and Scenic River requires permits for floating May 15-Oct. 15. For a permit, call 541-479-3735 or visit www.or.blm.gov.


Triplicate front page

Get home delivery of the Triplicate for only $7.94 a month. After filling out one simple and secure online form you could be on your way to learning more about your city, state and world than you ever have before.

Del Norte Triplicate:

312 H Street
P.O. Box 277
Crescent City, CA 95531

(707) 464-2141

Follow The Triplicate headlines on Follow The Triplicate headlines on Twitter

© Copyright 2001 - 2016 Western Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. By Using this site you agree to our Terms of Use