Three injured in motor home fire

Triplicate Staff

A motor home using candles caught fire near the Department of Motor Vehicles office on Railroad Avenue on Monday at 9:36 p.m.

The motor home was squatting in the brush on private property when the fire began, said Fire Chief Steve Wakefield. The Crescent City Fire Protection Department responded and put out the blaze.

Three people were transported to Sutter Coast Hospital, one with minor burns and two more due to smoke inhalation Wakefield said.

14085895
The Del Norte Triplicate
This image is copyrighted.

Crescent City autos, jobs, real estate and merchandise.

Ads appear Online and in Print

View Classifieds

Connect with The Del Norte Triplicate


Triplicate Newsstand

Wednesday August 31, 2016

Read digital interactive editions of our publications

Read Today's Edition Take A Tour
View All Publications