Eight reasons to choose Drossel for district atty.
I have lived in Del Norte County for 10 years and having known Bob Drossel for the bulk of those 10 years, I can attest to the following:
1. He is the most experienced person for the job with 20 years as a prosecutor and leader.
2. Quite a few of those 20 years have been spent as the district attorney or special prosecutor for Del Norte County.
3. Because he has lived right here for the past 17 years he knows what Del Norte County needs.
4. He will aggressively prosecute drug offenses and child molesters.
5. He will be able to effectively lead the DA's office because of his vast leadership qualities and knowledge of the office itself.
6. His work ethic and efficiency are second to none.
7. His leads an exemplary life that should be a goal for all of us to attain.
8. Last, but far from least, is the fact that Bob is a man of the people. He is not a politician, even though running for office makes him go through the paces. He is in fact a car guy, as am I. By that I mean that he owns a beautiful 1972 Triumph TR6 convertible.He takes it to the local car shows and enjoys being one of us. I have never known a car guy that you couldn't trust and Bob Drossel definitely is one person you can trust to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
People afraid of things they don't even believe
People spend a good deal of time and money on trying to disprove things such as Bigfoot that thousands of people say they have seen and have footprint casts and other proof. People say there are little green men and spaceships and photos of them exist as well as other proof, and people say there are records that prove Jesus existed and still does in our hearts, regardless of what others believe. I don't know everything of Christianity, so every Sunday I attend Sunday School, where any and all questions are examined through records of his time (it's called the Bible), and the class does its best to answer the questions.
What puzzles me is why people that don't believe want to do away with something they don't believe exists. Why are they afraid of something they don't believe exists?
They don't want Christmas songs sung in public. Why? They don't want banks having "Christmas Savings Accounts." Why? It's called a holiday account now, but I always call it my Christmas account. Nobody is being hurt by it. Christianity has been around for thousands of years and will still be here for thousands of years after we are all dead and gone.
Please, who came up with the idea of an Easter bunny that lays colored eggs?