FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT
Details for FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT
FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT The following person(s) is/are doing business as: Good Neighbor Lawn, Home, & Yard Care Services, LLC 65 Zwierlein Drive Klamath, CA 95548 This Business is conducted by: a limited liability company The registrant commenced to transact business under the fictitious business name or names listed on: n/a I declare that all information in this statement is true and correct. A registrant who declares as true any material matter pursuant to this section that the registrant knows to be false is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000). Signed:/s/ Joel Stone This statement was filed with the County Clerk of Del Norte County on: 2/21/2023 Alissia D. Northrup County Clerk-Recorder B. McCune-Sokoloski, Deputy File No. 20230023 Published: March 3, 10, 17, and 24, 2023 Del Norte Triplicate T359576
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending this Week
- 80 year old Hiouchi-Smith River Bridge to be replaced
- Abandoned carts foul Crescent City
- Homeowners upset with mail delivery policy
- Realtors recognize their own
- New ownership for award-winning brewery
- In My View: Restoration, Restitution and Reparations
- Update: Gasquet Post Office temporarily suspends service
- Rendezvous to begin in Crescent City
- Latest E-Edition
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 3/17/23
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.