FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT
Details for FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT
FICTITIOUS BUSINESS NAME STATEMENT The following person(s) is/are doing business as: Misty Forest Farm 1560 Boulder Avenue Crescent City, CA 95531 This Business is conducted by: an individual The registrant commenced to transact business under the fictitious business name or names listed on: 4/1/2023 I declare that all information in this statement is true and correct. A registrant who declares as true any material matter pursuant to this section that the registrant knows to be false is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000). Signed:/s/ Rebekah Wilson This statement was filed with the County Clerk of Del Norte County on: 4/14/2023 Alissia D. Northrup County Clerk-Recorder B. McCune-Sokoloski, Deputy File No. 20230038 Published: May 10, 17, 24, and 31, 2023. Triplicate T363283
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending this Week
- Memorial Day ceremonies planned
- The Klamath Chamber has officially closed
- The darker side of law enforcement rears its ugly head
- Elk Valley Rancheria receives grant for elk viewing
- Latest E-Edition
- Pivotal Connections opens new location on Arcata Plaza
- First Friday returns June 2 in downtown Crescent City
- Police Blotter
- Padilla, colleagues introduce Medicare for All
- Dog licenses still required, can only be purchased in person
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.