IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF CURRY
Details for IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF CURRY
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF CURRY Probate Department Case No. 23PB01902 NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS In the Matter of the Estate of DAVID EARL JOHNSTON, Deceased. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Jeremy Seth Orr has been appointed as the personal representative of the above estate. All persons having claims against the estate are required to present them to the undersigned attorney for the personal representative at PO Box 86471, Portland, OR 97286, within four months after the date of first publication of this notice, or the claims may be barred. All persons whose rights may be affected by the proceedings may obtain additional information from the records of the Court, the personal representative, or the attorney for the personal representative. Jeremy Seth Orr Personal Representative Dated and first published on March 17, 2023. Eric M. Kearney, OSB No. 063927 Law Office of Eric M. Kearney, LLC Attorney for Personal Representative PO Box 86471 Portland, OR 97286 Tel: (503) 205-7051 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Published: March 17, 24, and 31, 2023 Curry Coastal Pilot P360085
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending this Week
- 80 year old Hiouchi-Smith River Bridge to be replaced
- Abandoned carts foul Crescent City
- Realtors recognize their own
- Homeowners upset with mail delivery policy
- New ownership for award-winning brewery
- In My View: Restoration, Restitution and Reparations
- Update: Gasquet Post Office temporarily suspends service
- Rendezvous to begin in Crescent City
- Latest E-Edition
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 3/17/23
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.