Details for The City of Brookings is accepting applications for a full
The City of Brookings is accepting applications for a full time Public Works Maintenance Worker or Utility Worker, DOQ. Applicants with state certifications for operating and maintaining water and wastewater infrastructure are highly desired. Salary $2,690 - $3,974/mo with additional pay for certifications, plus benefits. Application packets including full job descriptions available at City Hall, 898 Elk Drive, Brookings OR 8:00am to 5:00pm M-Th. or at www.brookings.or.us. All completed applications must be received at City Hall. Open Until Filled.
Trending this Week
- Forest Service to increase access to national forests in California
- Traffic stop nets haul of illegal contraband, driver still on the loose
- Contour retained for air services out of Del Norte County Regional Airport
- Criminal Convictions
- Mary Lou May Beard
- Richard Ray Hemmingsen II
- Council discussion heats over beach fire ban
- Del Norte, Curry counties record additional COVID cases
- Officials warn region not yet out of reduced wildfire danger
- Melvin Douglas King Jr.