Details for Regional Publisher (Coos Bay)
Country Media Inc., a 20-year-old family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites, has acquired five newspapers over the past 18 months. Of the company's 11 paid publications, seven are located along the beautiful Pacific Coast, from Crescent City, Calif north to Cannon Beach, Ore.
We have an opportunity for a publisher to manage the day-to-day operations of our twice weekly in Coos Bay, Ore., as well as our weeklies in Brookings, Ore., and Crescent City, Calif. This position reports directly to the corporation's chief executive. The ideal candidate is a Pacific Northwest resident with experience in sales and general management. A priority is focusing on growing digital, event and special-publication revenues.
Country Media offers a competitive compensation package including a variety of employee benefits such as group health insurance; paid holidays, generous vacation and sick leave; and mileage and smartphone reimbursement, among others.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and cover letter to: Ben Kenfield (Publisher) firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending this Week
- Tattooing for a good cause
- McGuire promises to look out for Del Norte County
- April 1st snow survey results for the Scott River sub-basin
- Huffman presses transportation secretary on Last Chance Grade funding
- Court rules governor negotiated in bad faith with Indian tribes
- Criminal Convictions
- Criminal convictions
- Latest E-Edition
- The Triplicate's E-Edition for 4/16/21
- Police Blotter